Residential Pest Control Experts
Pest Control For Residential Homes & Apartments
Are you looking for a residential pest control professional for your home? You’re in the right place. Pro Pest Control Brisbane provides a range of safe and affordable pest treatment and management services for home owners throughout Northside and Southside.
Welcome to our pest treatment page for domestic home owners. Our team are fully licensed and qualified to offer a range of residential pest control services throughout South East Queensland. Termites, spiders, rats, cockroaches, flies and even birds can wreak havoc on your residential property. If your home is prone to outbreaks or you already have an infestation, you have come to the right place. We are fully equipped and experienced to handle any nasty pest once and for all.
Our residential pest control uses a modern process for removing all undesirable critters from your home. Controlling pests usually involves using insecticides or other products that many people are not familiar with. More and more homeowners require professional pest services that are effective and affordable. We offer a range of services for common pest issues like cockroaches, fleas, flies, rats and mice, bed bugs and even termites. If you are a home owner or rent a property that has a problem with unwanted critters then we can help. We also endevour to provide environmentally friendly test treatment products when available. If your pest problem requires a more aggressive approach we will advise on the best treatment plan for your circumstances.
Brisbane is a beautiful city with rich flora and fauna. Unfortunately, many common insects and pests thrive in this natural environment. With a warm and humid Queensland climate, these species can breed fast and quickly become a problem for many domestic home owners. Commonly found pests include:
- Termites (White Ants): present in 1 out of 4 Australian homes.
- Cockroaches: they usually come out after dark so are hard to detect.
- Mice & Rats: black rats are extremely common and very dangerous, known for their potential to spread disease.
- Wasps & Bees
- Ants (many species prevalent throughout Queensland)
- Bed bugs and ticks
Residential Pest Control Techniques
- Organic methods: pheromone traps, floating row covers, oil sprays, sticky traps, parasitic nematodes, insecticidal soap and bacillus thuringiensis
- Natural methods: using mulches, keeping the garden clean and using organically made pesticides
- Biological methods: introduction of various predators, such as parasitic wasps, mites or insects, into the environment
Why Choose Us
- Experienced and Reliable
- Fully Licensed, Trained and Insured
- Affordable Pricing
- Free Quotes and Advice
- Friendly Customer Service
- Emergency Services: we offer 24/7 pest control services in order to ensure our customers are fully satisfied and each potential disaster is avoided.
- Brisbane Metro & CBD
- Northside Brisbane
- Southside Brisbane
- West & East Suburbs
- Ipswich & Toowoomba
- Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast
Contact our professional team today and let us remove any unwanted pest or rodent from your property.
If you have any questions, or would like to learn more about our prices and techniques we are happy to answer all your queries.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Phone today 07 3555 7900.